These fall word cards were something that I put together quickly so that Janie would have more to do during our school day – ha! She loves to stay busy, and I don’t want to buy as many workbooks as she would like to fill in, so I’m on a quest for find and create more things that she can do during our school time.
There are so many ways to use these word cards! Here are some ideas:
- Practice spelling with magnetic letters.
- Practice writing with a salt tray.
- Use them as a spelling resource for kids to write sentences or stories about fall.
We wrote in the salt tray with a finger and also with a paintbrush. Either one works great! I used a clear baking dish and put some orange paper under it to continue the fall theme.
Ready to print your Autumn Word Cards? There are 18 cards to print. Click the link below. The file will open immediately, and you can print from there.
CLICK HERE: Printable Autumn Word Cards
Here are more fall ideas to explore!
- Fall Five Senses Printable Poem
- Pumpkin Seed Addition
- Make a Pumpkin Doll House (or LEGO guy house!)
Post a Comment